Thursday, July 13, 2006

peel all of your layers off i want to eat your artichoke heart

thomny5

Thom Yorke's album came out Tuesday. I like it. I like it because it's Thom Yorke and I love Radiohead, but I actually do like it, despite all of that. Of course it could be a Radiohead album if it wanted to be, especially compared to the last few albums they've done. It has that creepy electronic sound that started with Kid A that's so cool. The sounds that sound best in big loud headphones. I am so happy to have a new CD that I actually really like. I just can't wait for the next Radiohead album. I hope they do another one.

I've been listening to this interview tonight (thank you greenplastic for telling me about it), it's pretty fun. This is cool, too.

The album is the #1 top seller on Amazon right now and has a 4 1/2 star rating. :-)

thomyorke

I have to add this. Since Thom Yorke is going to be on the Henry Rollins (!) show on Saturday (the 15th) on IFC and I don't get IFC, I found it on the internet so I can watch it later. I wanted to share with anyone else who wanted to watch it. It's at ifc.com, then you have to click on "video" at the top and then the Henry Rollins show, etc. COOL!