Tuesday, June 20, 2006

fun times

Yay! Today I got my new swift and ball winder. The swift is so pretty. I like how it sits more on the base, instead of going up when it spreads out, it goes down. It feels less wobbly than the ones that go up. Here are some pictures.

Ashford

Ashford Ashford

Ashford

Ball Winder

On a non-knitting note, something came over me and I had to make a trip to Best Buy and buy some CDs. For some reason I felt like getting classical music. I bought some silly stuff, Debussy, Tchaikovsky, and Liszt. I don't know.. BUT, I also got the Beasties Anthology, Frank Sinatra and this weird cd of Radiohead music by other people (some of the songs are sort of funky, really). It's called exit music and I don't really know why I bought it, except for I was in the mood for something interesting. It's interesting for sure, but I'm still not sure about it. I haven't listened to all of it yet, but there are definitely some good ones and some not so good ones. There's really nothing like the original.