Wednesday, August 02, 2006

he took all of my sins and he wrote a pocket novel called the state that I'm in

sitemap

José's is prettier than mine. Mine looks like it belongs to a boy. :-( I honestly don't understand this, or the point of it, but it's cool to watch it being made.

This is day #4 - home all day watching movies. I finished Firewall, and watched A Good Woman, because I like Scarlett. I snuck out to Blockbuster today because I was about to go crazy, and got that movie and the Pallbearer. I got the Pallbearer again (already watched it on Sunday), because I only saw the last half.

I made a discovery today, as well. After trying two different kinds of chicken soup, I decided to make my own. I got some chicken broth that is usually pretty bland, and simmered it with onions, bay leaves and salt and pepper and it made a really tasty broth. I put chicken in it as well, but the chicken was a bit of a disaster. It's a good start to soup if I can figure out how to make the chicken properly. :-)

I have 6 repeats done of the Flower Basket Shawl. With nothing else to do, knitting goes pretty fast. Here's a little progress shot:

Picture 76976

I have used up just over 1 skein of yarn so far, and I bought 4, so I think it will make a pretty big shawl, which is what I want.