Tuesday, May 30, 2006

progress is good

I got a lot done on the Demi front this weekend. I'm halfway there! I just have to find some buttons before I get to the end, or there will be trouble.

I will have to turn the air conditioning down to 65 and wear this in the condo (sometimes the office is so cold, I bet I could wear it there, even in July). Or, I'll just have to wait for the fall in VA. I love the fall in VA, it's beautiful there. Mmm.

Demi Front

I signed up for the amazing lace today. I got in just in time! The other project (besides the scarf) I want to make this summer is the Ribbed Lace Pullover from A Gathering of Lace. It's a cool sweater and I think it will be great for Florida.

Sarah said...

I love the colour you are knitting your jumper in.

I popped over to see your Print o'the waves. It is so beautiful, it has definitely encouraged me to get a move on with mine! I might have to do one with a thicker yarn next time. Yours looks so soft. Thanks for pointing out the correction too, I've managed to track it down now!